Site Map: Asbestos Diseases, Asbestos Exposure, Resources
Asbestos Network Site Map
The Asbestos Network will help you learn more about asbestos exposure, the different types of asbestos, asbestos diseases, and worker safety issues. You can also find resources such as support groups for asbestos victims and a list of medical centers. Use the site map below to locate the information you need.
Overview of asbestos diseases, asbestos resources, and jobs with high asbestos exposure risk.
Description of asbestos fiber types and products.
- Types of Asbestos Fibers
- Describes common asbestos fibers and mineral families.
- History of Asbestos Use
- Asbestos use from ancient times to present.
- History of Asbestos Health Effects
- How companies concealed medical problems caused by asbestos.
- Asbestos Products
- Types of consumer and commercial products containing asbestos.
Explains asbestos exposure risk factors, latency period for asbestos diseases, and secondhand asbestos exposure.
- Asbestos Exposure Risks
- Risk factors for developing asbestos diseases.
- Occupational Hazards: Asbestos Exposure on the Job
- Lists industries with high asbestos exposure risk.
- Asbestos exposure of insulators, electricians, and other construction workers.
- History of asbestos disease in shipyard workers and sailors.
- Asbestos brakes and insulation in railway cars.
- Asbestos in auto brakes and auto repair shops.
- Asbestos exposure from burning and damaged building materials.
- Teachers may be exposed to asbestos dust in the classroom from worn, damaged or disturbed building materials.
- Asbestos contamination of talc and vermiculite mines.
- Discusses the unions' fight to reduce asbestos exposure hazards.
- Worker Safety
- Discusses construction and asbestos abatement standards, and why there is no safe level of asbestos exposure.
- OSHA Asbestos Violations
- Asbestos laws concerning schools.
- Consumer Products Containing Asbestos
- Asbestos in small appliances and other household products.
- Asbestos in the Home
- Discusses asbestos in tiles, pipe, roofing, and other products and how to avoid asbestos exposure in your home.
- Public Places
- Asbestos in schools, roads, and buildings.
- Smoking and Asbestos
- How smoking increases the chances of developing asbestos diseases.
Discusses diagnosis and treatment of mesothelioma, asbestos lung cancer, and asbestosis.
- Describes how asbestosis progresses; also discusses asbestos pleural disease.
- Asbestos Lung Cancer
- How asbestos lung cancer develops.
- Describes mesothelioma and how it develops.
Information and medical help for patients with asbestos diseases.
- Medical Centers
- Medical centers treating mesothelioma, asbestos lung cancer, and other asbestos diseases.
- Asbestos Support Groups
- Mesothelioma and cancer support groups for patients and their families.
- Medical terms concerning mesothelioma, asbestos lung cancer, and other cancers.
- Asbestos Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcies of companies manufacturing asbestos products.
- Asbestos Web Links
- Links to information about asbestos exposure, asbestos fiber types, and asbestos diseases.
Legal, legislative, and medical news of interest to asbestos victims and their families.
- Includes news about lawsuits by mesothelioma and asbestos lung cancer victims.
- Legislation concerning asbestos products, asbestos exposure, and asbestos claims.
- Medical research about mesothelioma, asbestos lung cancer, and asbestosis.
Describes our legal staff and our firm’s philosophy.
- About the Firm: Our Asbestos Attorneys and Staff
- Our law firm goals and philosophy; how we help injured asbestos workers and their families.
- Contacting an Asbestos Lawyer
- Firm locations and other contact information.
- Request Information
- Online form to request information about your asbestos case.
- Send direct e–mail to Brayton Purcell.