Attorney Patrick Campbell is the newest member of the team at the Brayton Purcell firm. He is a brilliant new speaker, writer and litigator, and is destined to become one of the state's top trial attorneys. Formerly a financial advisor at a major brokerage firm, Patrick had always dreamt of going to law school and helping ordinary folks with their legal issues. He attended University of Nevada and University of Phoenix, attaining his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. He graduated with a Juris Doctor from John F. Kennedy School of Law in 2011, and brings drive, focus and new energy to the practice of law throughout California and specifically in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Patrick plans to focus his practice on helping injury victims obtain the compensation they deserve, and is a welcome new addition to the Brayton Purcell firm.
- California, 2011
- John F. Kennedy University School of Law, Pleasant Hill, California
- J.D. - 2011
- University of Nevada Las Vegas 2003-2006, Phoenix, Arizona
- B.S. - 2010
- Major: Business Administration
Honors and Awards
- Northern California Rising Star - Super Lawyers, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Marin County Bar Association, Member